Madness Havoc Crew Party Madness Havoc Crew Party

No offense, but this is terrible. It's a simple loop and doesn't deserve to be called a movie. The background can cause seizures too, is that what you want? Do you want to kill people?

Eshio responds:

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

Holy shit, the ending. XD

an awkward situation. an awkward situation.

That was the best animation I've seen in a while. I ask you, HOW? This is witchcraft! This is madness! ...THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!!

tylerghardin responds:

it has nothing to do with sparta, but has everything to do with how awkward i am with girls. i'm glad you enjoyed it!

Alula Falling #4 Alula Falling #4

Personally I feel that the fights were too easy this episode. Even if the fights with pack members weren't that hard, it'd be a shame if the boss fight was this easy next episode. The difficulty is also apparent in Aki's ability, in which his weakness only switches between attacks that Alula has, when more weaknesses have been shown, which is a shame because an ability like that really had a lot of potential. :P

JackAstral responds:

Yeah, I just got a little scared to make the fights too hard, because I think a lot of people were put off by them in the last episodes...I'll make sure to make the finale nice and difficult !

Silverball Silverball

Well, this game has some promise but there are a few obvious flaws.

Right off the bat, you're given no idea on how you're meant to control the ball. No tutorial is given, and this is quite frustrating. Especially because of the death counter. Having a low amount of deaths gives a sense of accomplishment, and if you're given no instructions on how to play that feeling is going to be diminished pretty quickly.

Speaking of deaths, the fact that you can die within a second of spawning seems very unfair. There should be a single safe platform just under your spawn point. Kind of nit-picky, but it's still valid. Also, once you spawn you move down WAY too fast!

And the controls. While still, they're far too sensitive. Just the slightest brush of an arrow key can send you hurtling towards a wall at a speed faster than an average shopper on Black Friday (if you'll pardon the pun :) ), yet once you've gained momentum the controls aren't nearly responsive enough - causing me more than my fair share of deaths. Adding on to this, once you stop moving in a direction by pressing the opposite arrow, you have a split moment to let go, or you're flat against the wall. This is a huge problem, especially in the first stage - where the walls are pretty tight for the controls.

Overall, an...okay game. Not unplayable, but not really the most enjoyable. It was good in theory, but needs some work in practice. :)

MitchellProductions responds:

The ball may sometimes move on its own because the game sometimes thinks you're holding down a key. Sometimes you just need to press all the arrow keys one at a time and the ball may become controllable again. This problem is not very common, and can happen on almost every game that is controlled with the keyboard.

Lirus Lirus

While this is pretty cool, and quite fun too, there are some issues that I think should be sorted.

First of all, The Survival Arena. It's a pretty cool concept that, as far as I've seen, appears once. I feel like it should be it's own game mode, with upgrade tiers as you go, as opposed to a single stage.

Speaking of upgrade tiers, this game could benefit in abundance from them! Now, I'm not saying you should be able to use the laser or multi-gun all of the time. That would be silly. Instead, you should be able to upgrade your overall health, speed and fire rate, and maybe even your bullet range. This would also benefit the point system, and would give an overall incentive to actually earn them.

Also, while this is quite a trivial matter, I think that different difficulties would be great! I found that some levels were super easy, and some were hard-ish. So, if there was an Easy, Hard and Insane difficulty, that could be solved. Even if the levels weren't switched around, there could be less energy pods on hard and all green viruses would be replaced with red viruses and etc. On Insane, there would be NO energy pods and a unique virus that poisons you, so on and so forth.

Overall, a pretty fun and addicting game! The spreading of the viruses as opposed to the traditional moving was a neat touch, and a breath of fresh air, and the controls are pretty tight - too! :)

Super Mario Bros. 3 - Koopalings Rmx Super Mario Bros. 3 - Koopalings Rmx

You've done it again you magnificent mofo :)

Thanks bro :P

~BH~ The Last Dead Angel ~BH~ The Last Dead Angel

Normally I'd write a long review, indicating the pros and cons - but this is so good that this is all I desire to type:

Is gud

Flawed By Nature (remix wip Flawed By Nature (remix wip

Stuff of legends... :,D

Blaziken [99E] Blaziken [99E]

dem hax breh dem hax

gg

lel Thanks Mumbo :)

Madnesia19 [99E] Madnesia19 [99E]

This looks like you made art on a PC and had trouble with the shading while forgetting about filters...wait...

Nuff said :D

Hank132 [99E] Hank132 [99E]

Well. I wasn't planning on sleeping anyway.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wear a top hat, talk posh and drink tea like the stereotypical English person because I'm English oh yes good job friend

Lol, thanks for making my day too Mumbo :P